Saturday, November 22, 2014

Tatted Love by Kathryn Jacob Review & Tour



Tatted Love (Tatted Series)

by Kathryn Jacob
Genre: Romance
Tour Organizer: N K Author Services


\








Lexi Starr is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of time, until she meets a rude boy named Derek, with too many tattoos and piercings who shatters her plans.




Kathryn Jacob



Kathryn Jacob was born and raised it Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Before getting into writing she showed the All American Quarter horses around the world. Kathryn has won many prizes. After she sold her sat horse in August 2013, she decided to start writing. Who knew that it would take her a year to release Mated to the Alpha. This is a huge accomplishment for a 19 year old give and to this day she will continue to write


My Review:
This one had a lot of potential but it just didn't quite cut it. There were a lot of editing problems and it was a bit confusing at times. The story didn't flow really well and I had a hard time connecting with the characters. I will say that I liked the idea of it. It just needs some more work.
I had some problems with Lexi. I wanted to like her but right off the bat she was questioning when she left for college if she would meet another guy and then break up with her boyfriend. It was like he didn't even matter. Then later she's claiming how much she loves him.
Derek I liked a little bit better. I didn't like his hot and cold attitude towards Lexi but he really intrigued me. He had a lot of little quirks about him and I would have loved to get more of a back story for him.
The story also just ended with no warning. I know that there is a sequel coming but this didn't really give you any kind of closure.
So this one just didn't work for me. It does have potential to be a really good story. The author has some interesting ideas. It just needs a bit more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment