Thursday, September 10, 2015

Release Day & Review: Stupid Love by Cindy Miles

Title: Stupid Love
Series: Stupid in Love
Previous Titles: Stupid Girl and Stupid Boy
Release Date: September 10, 2015
Available: All Major Retailers
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bestselling new adult author Cindy Miles is set to capture the hearts of STUPID GIRL fans again with the grand finale of the Stupid in Love series, featuring Memory and Jace.

MEMORY


Casualties.

That’s how I refer to the guys who’ve had the bad fortune to fall for me. They only see long legs that they wish were wrapped around them, a cat-like smile, and the reckless abandon to take on any wild dare. It’s all a game to me. Show me a bridge, and I’ll leap over the side. Give me a car, and I’ll race it. Give me a heart, and I’ll break it. I always win. I even showed Death who was boss a long time ago.

Or so I thought.

Now, time is running out, and I’m losing fast…and big. I met someone. Jace Beaumont. He’s smart, and good, and I dream about spending days exploring the summit of his perfect lips. But, I’m a grenade. I know I should leave him be. I can’t.

JACE

Study, class, work, repeat. That’s all I have time for. At twenty-five years old, I have a bit more mileage on me than the average college freshman. But, that’s what happens when you spend your youth drinking, partying, and bagging girls like it’s a full-time job. Now, I have goals. There’s just one kink in my plans. Her name is Memory. She’s every guy’s dream girl. She’s intoxicating. She’s trouble. I want to stay away. I can’t.



My Review:
Wow..what an emotional whirlwind of a story! Cindy Miles writing just sucks you in from the first page and holds you till the last.
I adored and really felt for Memory. She's such this strong presence, so confident and so fearless, yet she's fighting this battle that she wont let anyone else know about. She's so strong all the time and when she does finally break down it's heart-wrenching. Memory never wants to be a burden on anyone or have them pity her so she hides her past and what's happening with her. She just wants to live life to the fullest and have no regrets.
Jace is very opposite to Memory. Very laid-back and quiet. Serious about his work and school. He gave up his partying days and just wants to lay low and go about his days. I loved seeing him slowly cave to Memory and fall for her. She wouldn't take no for an answer. Jace was so thoughtful and sweet underneath all that gruff. The two of them balance each other very well.
There was lots of emotion, drama, and laughs in this. Full of heartbreak and happiness. I really love this series. Cindy Miles writing has a way of sticking with you long after you've finished reading and I cant wait to see what she comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment