Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: Vampire Games by Tiffany Allee


 

17910470



Description from Goodreads:  
     She’s seen the past…

OWEA Agent Beatrice Davis is haunted by the death visions that help her solve crimes. When Detective Claude Desmairis, her vampire ex-lover, asks for her assistance on a case, she’d rather help him than take the mandated leave to stave off her burn-out.

The truth won’t stay buried…

Pressed to solve a series of crimes before the perpetrator blows the vampire world apart, Claude turns to a woman he thought he’d been able to leave behind. But he was wrong, and his feelings for her will only bring trouble in an investigation this dangerous.

As their passions reignite, they see a possible future together. Until her visions show her the face of the murderer—a man Claude can never betray.

Add to Goodreads

This was provided by the author for me to review. It will be released on Oct. 28

  This is the first in the series that I've read and I can say that I'm definitely not disappointed. I've always enjoyed books with Law enforcement agencies for the paranormal. So this was really neat. I really liked both of the main characters in this, Claude and Beatrice. You could definitely feel the chemistry between them. But Claude also really hurt Bea so you feel for her. The story was intriguing without being to dark. Bea can get visions from objects to help solve crimes. Claude comes to her off the books wanting her to see if she could see the person behind a series of murders. When Bea gets the vision the face she sees is someone that haunted her past. They both want to stop these crimes but Claude feels that her vision isn't right and Bea needs to find the truth. There's a lot of unresolved issues between them but still a friendliness and heat. It was an overall good book. I love all the different paranormal creatures that pop up. I will definitely grab the rest in this series.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. oh this one sound really good, i do love when it's a investigation agency too.
    do this series exist in paperback or only ebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question... I was given it to review which reminds me I forgot to add that. But I think this one is only ebook right now. It comes out on the 28th I believe? I was in a hurry to just write this so I need to add that info.

      Delete
    2. The series is only in ebook. Im not sure if she will release them or not into books. It was only like 145 pages long so maybe into one huge book?

      Delete