Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review & Tour: Tequila 10: Wild Rebel by P.T. Macias



Tequila 10
by P.T. Macias
Tour Organizer: N K Author Services


Wild Rebel, Tequila 10




Tequila 10 is a new series that’s full of paranormal entities. Werewolves, vhampiers, dragons, and a sorcerer are the supernatural realm enforcers. The special operatives work with the government, using their special abilities but also have their own agenda. Special operative monitor the supernatural community, even as they are swept into a whirlwind of love, truths, and untold passions. The supernatural realms are threatened and endangered. Time is running out! The enforcers are desperate to stop the menace.

Rebel, the youngest Vhampier prince, loves his independence, his life, and his women. His Father, the Emperor Vlastimir, has commanded Rebel to stop his wild rebel ways and select a mate, to procreate.

Rebel continues to enjoy his chosen lifestyle until he meets the beautiful, sexy, passionate werewolf, Amber Johnson. Rebel and Amber merge as one, against all odds. Their passion explodes. Their souls bond. Secrets are exposed.

My Review:
 I had an extremely hard time reading this one. I just could not get into it. The blurb caught my attention and it sounded really good to me but the story just didn't really live up to its expectations for me.
The story didn't flow really well for me and was very confusing at times. I liked the idea behind all of this but the execution was lacking for me.
I also couldn't connect with the main characters. Rebel and Amber acted more like over eager teenagers to me. I wanted to like them but I found myself more annoyed with them.  Some of the other characters seemed really interesting. But they were just a minor part of the story.
I liked that all of the different supes had all these abilities that aren't normally what you would expect of say a werewolf or vampire. Like one could turn invisible.
I may in the future check out some others in this series but this one just wasn't for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment